Yoga teacher (trainer), health coach and writer
On top of that, I am an eternal yoga student, a globetrotter, a scuba diver. Not necessarily in that order. And there is more. I dabble as an amateur vegetable patch gardener and a slow-juice enthousiast. I make detours for good white wine and sushi. I experiment with health foods, gardening and making my own laundry detergent.
But mostly, I consider myself a lover of life.
For those who are interested in certificates and credentials, here is my list:
* a Master of Arts degree in European Studies
* nine years of work experience with a multinational bank
* a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer certificate with over 1.200 logged dives
* a 200-hour Yoga Teacher certificate from Trimurti Yoga with over 1.500 hours of teaching experience
* over 70 published articles in online and printed magazines as a self-taught writer and blogger
* a Health Coach certificate from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition©, the largest nutrition school in the world.
Not that any of these papers matter. However, my broad experience is the basis of what I have to share. My life’s philosophy is about how to balance mindfulness and integrity into a multi-tasking, modern-day lifestyle. This leads to good health and true happiness.
If you would like to know more about how I can help you, please browse some more.
Read more about Yoga Here & There, in the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia and at yoga events around the world.
Find out what I do as a holistic health coach and how I could help you (re)gain chronic health and happiness.
Learn also about my passion for writing and my services as a copywriter, transcriber or proofreader.
Want to know more about Yaisa? Read the long story.
You can connect with me through a host of social media, please don’t be shy!